Friday, October 2, 2009

Working The Plan

Growing your business means following your plan. That is assuming you have one. If you don’t have one then you may grow, but by accident. The operative word is “accident.” I have tried to do things without a plan but keep coming back to the idea. Fortunately for me I do have a plan. Each time I refer to it, I feel reassured that I am doing the things I need to do.

Also, it gives me a better understanding of my effort and results. You know – “the cause and effect.” The results will come and I expect it. Doesn’t that make sense?

I am sure you have heard a lot about plans. Here are a few items that are important for you to keep actively in focus - your concept, market strategy, image and environment. Make sure your plan and activity includes these items. They are often overlooked in growing a business. What I mean by that is they are often forgotten. The reality is they need constant attention. There it is! Continue to work on, and follow your plan.

No comments: