Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Being in the Dark

I am going to go out on a limb and make a guess that you enjoy the work you do. I certainly hope this is true. But I imagine there are times when you feel a little challenged doing all the things you must do to achieve a desired outcome. You are not alone.

Some of our days are better than others. You have a task and you get it down. But what about the other days…what could be going on? That is a question you may ask yourself. If fact, it is one of many questions you ask yourself each day and every time you do work. They are the same type of questions the people you work with ask themselves. If you are the boss, you may even be asking questions about your people. A question like – How can I get my people to be more productive?

The answer to many of your questions can be revealed with the Change Works System. Trust me, I know ignorance may be bliss, but it can also be costly. Can you afford it? Can your organization afford it?

No comments: