Saturday, August 29, 2009

Understand Change in Business

This week I have been preparing to speak to my local business association. I am confident they will enjoy what I share with them. I am not bragging, I just know the information will be helpful to those who choose to apply it. It would be for anyone interested in knowing the real truth about CHANGE. Now, before you think to yourself – what does CHANGE have to do with business? Let me say it is more than you think. Here is a question for you…, and you need to think deeply before you answer- are you ready?

What was your state of mind when you made your last major buying decision?

Were you anxious, excited or indifferent? The odds are you were a little anxious or excited - but why? It was about the change you were making. Certainly there is more to every story, but if you are human (I know you are) there is little chance that an element of excitement was not present when you decided to buy. But this thought only scratches the surface of what’s true.

There’s more and that is what I will covey to members of the business association. The difference it will make is they will gain a better understanding of what moves people to buy. And, by understanding it they will be better able to help their prospects and clients. That translates into more business success.

Everyone knows change is real, but understanding its relevance is crucial. Can you imagine?

No comments: